Follow @Gr8houseofHumor

Monday, January 24, 2011

Quick Review: Timex Dive Watch, a Gentleman's Timepiece?

Timex Men's T49772 Casual Diver WatchI had received this dive watch in praise of my achievements from an institute of higher education. The watch is exquisite, however I was irresolute on whether or not to keep the timepiece. For one, it is only rated to a depth of 100 meters. I frequently and leisurely free dive to depths well beyond the range of 100 meters, typically to wrestle with giant squid. Subsequently, the wristwatch is only shock resistant. The utilization of a watch only capable of being resistant to shocks is not well suited to my rugged way of life; a time keeping instrument must be shock 'proof' to find its way onto my wrist. In addition, the watch I received displayed a yellow face, largely indicative of cowardice. I for one am no coward, hence my mention of battling giant squid. And lastly, but most importantly, I only wear Rolex timepieces. Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment